Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Kurt & Andy

Thanks Jana,

I think I will check that out. Kind of weird how he was an Andy fan, and Courtney played Lynne. There is a documentary, I haven't seen it, but it claims Courtney might have had something to do with Kurt's death. Hmmm.

Re: Re: Kurt & Andy

I've seen it the doc, it's interesting. I don't know if it's accurate, but I like conspiracy theories....so....

I saw Courtney once in LA. I swear it was her. If not, she has a wacked out twin. It was in my rheumatologist's office and she was off her rocker talking out of her head about how great my rheumatologist was. I'm not sure what she was on, but I would have liked to have had some of it.

Re: Kurt & Andy

Well baby, he talked about kaufman alot! even his goddam bass player looked like andy f u c k ing K-man sh it . . .

W!

W!

Re: W!

of course.

Re: Re: W!

you've been awfully quiet of late W, been in jail?

Re: Re: Re: W!

Just drinking smoking. Having a gay old time. Getting ready to see batman. I think it's out today.

Re: Re: Re: Re: W!

I heard it sucks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: W!

Never saw the previews yet. Still haven't seen the
s h i t today. probaly see the f u c king thing tomorrow. or saturday. i'm sneaking in some Steel reserve.
You can sneak anything into a movie theater. Be it beer, Pizza, coke etc.

Re: Re: Kurt & Andy

Hey you! I haven't heard from you in a while...

I don't really think Krist looks that much like Andy. A passing resemblance, but nothing more. But it is interesting how things interact....Courtney playing Lynne and all.

Re: Re: Re: Kurt & Andy

Actually, without the beard, I thing he kind of does, eccept for being 6'7" and all.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kurt & Andy

I think he looks a lot like Andy.