Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Maybe of interest to Andy (If he's reading, that is.)

Why? I've seen black Elvises and Asian Elvises. Why I've even seen an 11 year old Elvis. Why not an older Elvis?

Re: Re: Re: Maybe of interest to Andy (If he's reading, that is.)

Andy's Elvisian intonation is way off. His speaking Elvis is a homerun though.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Maybe of interest to Andy (If he's reading, that is.)

I guess he COULD play an old Elvis, I meant that he's older now than Elvis was when he died. I think that's what I meant anyway. Maybe I should consult with that person on the "other" board (the radio free buckaroo) who knows everything before I can speak decisively.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Maybe of interest to Andy (If he's reading, that is.)

I'm wearing my Elvis galsses right know.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Maybe of interest to Andy (If he's reading, that is.)

I'm wearing my spangley white jumpsuit

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Maybe of interest to Andy (If he's reading, that is.)

I'm wearing my favorite peanut butter and banana, milk-n-cookie sandwich...

Supposed Elvis Song For Contest

Regarding the song "If I'd Only Bought Her Roses"

I see that this song is to be recorded by the winner of a contest in Las Vegas that will pick the best Elvis Tribute Artist. Chris Davidson from the Elvis A-Rama Museum bought the song and is doing the contest.

I had been contacted by someone claiming to be "Terry King", the writer of the song a few months ago and he was telling me the story of him writing the song with Elvis. I didn`t believe his story and after doing a little research, it confirmed my belief that Elvis had nothing to do with this song. "Terry King" also made up a story that never happened about me in the material that was used on the eBay listing when he was trying to sell the song. There was a story that made it seem some interviewer had contacted me about the song because I was skeptical and then in turn made it sound like they were interviewing Terry King and mentioned it to him. I contacted him about this and he said that a Publicist put it on the listing and he later somewhat apologized for it and said "funny how they cross things up? for more publicity I guess"?. This Terry King seemed to have timelines off in his story and even in the copyright information for the song, he has Elvis` date of birth being in 1933. In my opinion, I think Terry King wrote the song and that its a real song but I don`t think Elvis had anything to do with it. I contacted people from the Elvis inner circle and they knew nothing about him or the song. A person thats connected with Ernst Jorgensen said "Elvis didn't write or co-write material although his publishing company GladysMusic acquired partial rights to many songs" and "He is not listed in Ernst's documentation of Elvis complete recording sessions". Even Elvis Presley Enterprises said "We have not found any reason to believe the story."