Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
my psychic prediction

What have we gotten so far? I predict buckets more of the same.

Why can't THEY call us and apply? Why do we have to apply? I don't get that.

Re: my psychic prediction

word.

Re: Re: my psychic prediction

I agree too.

But still, I called. I didn't follow the rules though; I didn't answer any of their questions. I get too nervous on the phone and too nervous when there is mystery. Now I'm worried that I won't be picked because I didn't leave the proper information on the answering machine message. I'm worried even though I already told myself before I called that I wasn't going anywhere and that they wouldn't pick me anyway.

By the way, on the day the message first showed up, and when I thought McGee was saying we should contact a Current Affair, I emailed the New York Times, the LA Times, BBC World News, and Morning Edition, All Things Considered, and Fresh Air from NPR to tell them they ought to contact Stephen Maddox. I got a little carried away maybe.

So, how freaking much longer do we have to wait on this stuff?? Let's get going! Play ball! chop chop!

Re: Re: Re: my psychic prediction

I called the number but didn't leave a message. I wouldn't be able to travel to do an interview, plus I am no journalist. I'm interested in what will be discussed in the interview but I just called to hear the message. I couldn't make out what was said though.

Re: Re: Re: Re: my psychic prediction

I thought about calling back a few times and making different funny voices just to pay the staff the compliment of free amusement! I was a little worried though that me calling back with different fake voices would be less amusing, and more annoying...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: my psychic prediction

What could possibly be wrong with annoying them. I say go for it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: my psychic prediction

yes, annoy away. it only seems fair.