Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Smooth as anything.

When XXXX did a lifecast of me, we did the following:

1. I wore a full "skinhead" baldcap that went all the way down under my chin.

2. We covered my face, including my eyebrows and eyelashes, and the baldcap with a thin glazing of vaseline

3. XXXX mixed and applied a layer of Pink House slow set alginate - it covered my head entirely down to the neck except for two nostril holes. About 1/2 inch (1.3 cm) thick on average.

4. XXXX then waited until the alginate was completely set.

5. Then he applied moistened plaster bandage strips to the front half of my head and let them set up a bit.

6. Then he applied Vaseline to the back edge of the plaster bandages - about a one inch (2.5 cm) band.

7. Then he applied moistened plaster bandage strips to the back half of my head, being careful to keep from touching any un-vaselined part of the front half.

8. Then we waited about 5 minutes for the last of the plaster to set.

9. Then he removed the back half shell of plaster bandages.

10. Then he cut the alginate in a broad zigzag pattern starting from the top of my head going to the base of the neck - It cuts like a very soft rubber.

11. Then I leaned forward and wiggled my face muscles and let gravity help pull off the alginate and the plaster front half.

12. With me free, XXXX took the back half of the plaster bandages and fitted it back up against the front half with the alginate still in it.

13. XXXX carefully adjusted the alginate from the inside with his hand so that the zig zag was meshed back together again and used more plaster bandages to attach the front half and the back half together permanently.

14. XXXX used clothespins to hold up the alginate to the plaster at the neckline.

15. We then poured in hobby plaster and let it set.

16. Then we tore off the bandages and the alginate and there's the lifecast.

Re: Re: Smooth as anything.

So you're sugjesting that, Elvis and Andy are probaly hanging out somewhere, having a good laugh on how they fooled everyone?

The earth is flat.

I'm just exploring. Not suggesting.

Re: The earth is flat.

You're just hedging.

Re: Re: The earth is flat.

It makes a great story dosn't it. Someone should write a screen play.

Re: Re: Re: The earth is flat.

Elvis and Andy in Aruba, sipping Pina Coladas, text messaging Jim Morrison in Monacco.

Re: Re: Re: Re: The earth is flat.

Why not?