Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interesting Seinfeld Episode

Anyone remember the one episode where Jon Lovitz (Gary Fogel) fakes having cancer? Hilarious.

Re: Interesting Seinfeld Episode

I just saw that one too. funny

Re: Interesting Seinfeld Episode

But then he really did die. What killed JL's character again? I forgot.

Re: Re: Interesting Seinfeld Episode

Boating accident?

Ha. I'm going for 999.

Speaking of Seinfeld

Hey, I saw "Comedian". It was really interesting, I liked it. I was never really into Jerry Seinfeld, I mean I saw the show a few times. But this increased my respect for the guy. It was nice to see the dedication to challenge. Rather than resting on success, really exploring and pushing himself. I liked his attitude, it was kinda inspiring. Also, I have to say, that Orny Adams guy was so freaking annoying. But in the extras at the end, he seemed much more likeable. And George Shapiro was very nice, too.

Re: 950

Humm... Well, after 999... or 1,000... that's when the oldest posts scroll off into oblivion! At that point, I suppose, the counter would always read "1,000," which is the maximum this forum will hold.

So I went through and excised a few of the more irrelevant posts so we could keep a few of the more AK-related stuff around, since there has been more activity which may spur further discussion... in case anyone wants to review older stuff again before it finally does disappear!