Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Repost: Organizing a trip to the gravesite

I was asked to make an adjustment, so I have... and here am reposting the message and replies, post-adjustment:

Subject: Organizing a trip to the gravesite
Name: Madam im adaM
Date Posted: May 16, 05 - 3:24 PM
IP Address: 152.163.101.7

I've been monitoring the boards in silence for a while and have watched them corrode into meandering gossipy dreck.

IF THERE'S ANYONE INTERESTING IN REALLY FINDING OUT ABOUT ANDY, THEN LET'S MOVE IN THE ONLY LOGICAL DIRECTION LEFT!!!

I am proposing a quasi-covert (I know this is a public space) trip to his gravesite and am looking for any serious Andy theorists to accompany me on this mission. It may be risky, true, but it's a risk that I'm willing to take. But I'm not insane and welcome any and all suggestions, comments and particpants.

The gauntlet has been thrown---who will accept the challenge?

Subject: Re: Organizing a trip to the gravesite
Name: Raaawb
Date Posted: May 16, 05 - 3:36 PM
IP Address: 172.197.52.59
Email: Raaawb@aol.com
"Meandering, gossipy dreck"... well, that's a good way to recruit folks, innit! Though at this point, I don't think any of us here is on a pointed mission... we just seem to be along for a leisurely stroll.

So, nice idea anyway, to rally the troops for an adventure... though I don't think too many of us live close enough for that one. And how would visiting the grave be "risky"? (You don't intend for shovels to be involved, do you?) Otherwise, we'd perhaps hope to see the same gravesite we've seen in the photo, although in person. What clues do you think we'd find there?

A more logical tack, perhaps, could be to go on a field trip to visit the gentleman who signed Andy's death certificate... who still, so far as I can tell, maintains an office somewhere in Beverly Hills....

Subject: Re: Organizing a trip to the gravesite
Name: W
Date Posted: May 16, 05 - 3:44 PM
IP Address: 69.19.138.192
What are you going to do at AK'S grave? I have plenty of graves that I can visit around here. Since Maddox is in the hole and not Andy, why visit it?

Re: Repost: Organizing a trip to the gravesite

Interesting writing style. Seems familiar.

Re: Re: Repost: Organizing a trip to the gravesite

"I am proposing a quasi-covert (I know this is a public space) trip to his gravesite and am looking for any serious Andy theorists to accompany me on this mission. It may be risky, true, but it's a risk that I'm willing to take. But I'm not insane and welcome any and all suggestions, comments and particpants."

Can we make it a psychic field trip? It's kind of far.