Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Come Closer, Go Away, Come Closer, Go Away

There are clearly clues left on aklives. I don't know why, but it feels like they don't want you find the answers. Why post clues then? If I search around the net and figure something out, I'm always thinking that I'm not supposed to find it. Have you had the same feeling? Is this the reason for all that negative stuff that went down? Was a snarling dog was sent out to discourage us from looking to hard? or is this meant to mess with us? Maybe they're just executing good con techique. (keeping you confused and off balance) It reminds me of that Penn and Teller's story about seeing Andy at a state fair. He was disguised as a redneck. He was screaming at someone who recognised him. It also reminds me of an AK sighting I read online. A young girl said she saw Andy in California. She asked if he was Andy and the guy flipped out. She said she was freaked out and that he was a real ****** Also, that Hotel California story has this happen. An effective technique I guess. One that could just as easily be employed by a fraud though.

What do you guys make of these ideas?

Re: Come Closer, Go Away, Come Closer, Go Away

Very plausible.

Re: Re: Come Closer, Go Away, Come Closer, Go Away

Extremely.

"What do you guys make of these ideas?"
That you are an idiot so **** off.

That you are an idiot so *** off.

See, you just typed in some stars didn't you?

That you are an idiot so phuk off.

Yor gull ever.

Re: Re: Re: Come Closer, Go Away, Come Closer, Go Away

purrs sees tanned