Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: We Are The Anti-Illuminaty Action Force

Please eloborate.

All sane items must go! I'm practically giving my marbles away!

It came to me after watching that lemony snicket movie. I can't really remember the plot but...

!!Spoiler alert!!

The children's deceased parents were part of a secret group trying to track down an evil pyromaniac. They combed the horizon with telescopes, searching for a glint from his giant magnifine glass.

This is dificult to explain, and remeber, it's completely wacko... I don't claim that it's valid.

This theosophical conspiracy would operate exactly as the familiar dark legends.(illuminati, stone cutters, free masons, skull and bones)
It's a secret group dedicated to the proliferation of liberal(?) ideals. A gentle nudging coming from involved artists, business people, and policy makers. It's key intension being to prevent the seemingly inevitable colapse of society. (ie nuclear war, species extinction, etc...) They are engaged in a yin and yang tug of war with their dark counterparts.

So, the current generation of the organization's leaders are seeking the next, to indoctrinate and carry on the fight. Andy Kaufman being one them. You can see why they would need to take a back door for recruitetment. Let in one wrong person and the whole thing could fall apart.

My notion must have stemmed from a subconscious-mind-melding of the film, the supposed homeless organization, and Kaufman's new age involvement.

I'm thinking about starting one for real.

Re: All sane items must go! I'm practically giving my marbles away!

It dosn't sound so crazy. Kind of like the anti skull and bones.

Re:All sane items must go! I'm practically giving my marbles away!

I don't think a kick ass anti-skull and bones is crazy. I meant the notion that aklives is a recruitment conspiracy is insane.

"I'm practically giving my marbles away!" -- I'll take two please

"I'm thinking about starting one for real."

sshhhhhh, don't tell Glenn, you'll have him peeking in your windows looking for a cult.

Re: "I'm practically giving my marbles away!" -- I'll take two please

Eh, cults always get a bad rap... and usually for good reasons. They're like mini-religions forged out of someone's "good idea" and carried forward with increasing zeal to try and approximate real religions that have had hundreds of years of practice at it. Ultimately they seem to feed the ego of the originator to the point that they believe their word is like that of God... which can sometimes be a bummer for everyone. Oh yeah! Kool-Aid man is here!
The spaceship is coming!

I always fancied that "Elvis" would become a religion, based on how many "faithful" there continue to be, and the larger his legend seems to become post-death. People finding all kinds of unintended meanings in the simplest statements, that kind of thing. Could happen.

Observing the old Network54 boards, where some of the "BSTAK" stuff... The Brotherhood and Sisterhood of the Temple of Andy Kaufman... was discussed, it seemed to get a little bit uncomfortably close to being "real," especially in light of the idea that it was begun with full tongue in cheek. When ya lose your sense of humor... which is what was supposed to be tickled by all of those videotaped Andy-antics over the years... ya veer very sharply from the point! Kinda scary, the idea of building a cult from all of that. Let's all chant "Old MacDonald"... E. I. E. I. O. (Everyone Is Enchanted In Oz)... OMMMMMMM....

Re: Re: "I'm practically giving my marbles away!" -- I'll take two please

you clearly misunderstould the idea.

Re: Re: Re: "I'm practically giving my marbles away!" -- I'll take two please

who you talkin to willis?

if it was me you clearly misunderstood my intentions.

Re: Re: Re: Re: "I'm practically giving my marbles away!" -- I'll take two please

I meant raaawb, but I wasn't meaning to be snarky. I think a cult of andy is funny too.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "I'm practically giving my marbles away!" -- I'll take two please

okie, I wasn't sure...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "I'm practically giving my marbles away!" -- I'll take two please

If you think about it, we kind of are a cult of Andy. Just not in a "Cool Aide" way.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "I'm practically giving my marbles away!" -- I'll take two please

I agree. I think we already are a cult.

Re: All sane items must go! I'm practically giving my marbles away!

23?