Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rocco Gibraltar

Thought I'd take a look around and see if Mr. Rocco was up to anything these days. Best one I found was this little article from about two months ago, in the OC Register:

Friday, February 18, 2005

Trustee alleges conspiracy

Orange Unified School District trustee Steve Rocco met with the news media Thursday to discuss a group of business and civic leaders he says have conspired against him.

Rocco, a political novice who won election in November, said the plot began with his arrest on suspicion of shoplifting film, sausages and magazines at an Albertsons supermarket in 1980.

He equated his work as a school board trustee with fighting "the partnership" and said he would provide more details during future sessions.

Rocco's election created a stir because he hardly campaigned and had little contact with the school district.

About 150 people and media outlets went to see Rocco at his first board meeting.

- Amy Taxin

Re: Rocco Gibraltar

OC Weekly has had a series of articles on Rocco. The most recent one was just this week. It did not offer anything new, really. Rocco has continued to promise to expose "The Partnership", but I think even though he has been touted as some sort of performance artist, he's really just kind of kooky.

Re: Re: Rocco Gibraltar

Well, the "performance artist" designation for him came from someone pegging him as "Andy Kaufman"!

Re: Re: Re: Rocco Gibraltar

Yea, but they were making it up. They had no evidence to support that claim. Right Vic?