Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Back from Denver

Ever play Southern California?

"Introduce the ideas and then hope you lose your audience!"

Brilliant. But only if done with subtlety and respect for the audience. Otherwise asinine. Maybe some celebrities take their "celebrity status" more seriously than their fans.

Re: Re: Re: Back from Denver

Yes, disrespectfulness is the antithisis of the entire concept.

"Maybe some celebrities take their "celebrity status" more seriously than their fans."

I think any amount is too serious...

Celebrity is completely disassociated with art.
There are more non performing, creating, inventing celebrities. I can't wait 'til people start performing on my TV again. What about a song and a dance. For christ's sake someone juggle or something. If hear another Autotuned singer, I'm gonna shoot steam out of my ears.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Back from Denver

Surely there is a smilie for that...

heh heh... well, maybe not quite.

Speaking of Smiles

Have you seen the movie "Smile." I stumbled on to it because I was going to the movies with my sister and there was nothing else worth seeing. We were the only two people in the theatre. I give it..

Re: Speaking of movies

I just saw "Millions" last night. It was pretty good.

Re: Re: Speaking of movies

If anyone is going to go see "Millions," one thing that made the movie even more meaningful for me was the fact that I had come across a news article that day, on MIkhail Gorbachev's proposal to heighten awareness of water access for people around the world. He is proposing to make access to clean water and sanitation a basic human right, so that countries/governments are held accountable for it. I thought that was a revolutionary move. There are over 1.2 billion people in the world without access to clean water.

Re: Back from Denver

Hey, don't make me promote myself!

I should be through that way in the fall-winter this year.

I'll play an extra show in your living room, for real. I should do an aklives living room tour.

Awesome