Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!

Some syrup may get on your chicken but that's okay.

Andy Kaufman's House of Chicken 'n' Waffles!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Andy?

I just heard that Andy Kaufman is alive on this small NY online radio station called "eastvillageradio.com" Does anyone have any info on this? The newscast claimed that some person wandered into the Union Square Tower Records today "claiming to be Andy Kaufman." He was a tan, babbling, obese man "dressed in tattered rages." His head was "shiney bald" and on his chin "unfurled a white, whispy beard."

Supposedly, he marched in babbling about "silence and the death of crickets" and the betrayel of a woman named "Claire." He also kept chanting "Aruba! Aruba! Aruba!"

WTF???? Does anyone know anything about this?

Re: Andy?

"April Fools!"

Re: Re: Andy?

But it's only Mar 31. You're gonna have to do it again.

Re: Re: Re: Andy?

March 31st is the new April 1st. Come on, you can't predict unpredictability. You, dear, should know that.

PS: Too bad about Andy's passing.

RIP Andy.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Andy?

But you didn't say it!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Andy?

Read my original post in 3 days. Thanks.

Re: Andy?

True Story that I just heard on Wednesday, no kidding:

A colleague of mine was presenting research at an academic conference 2 years ago. There were a few minutes at the end for questions from the audience. Out of an audience of about 700, the first person to stand up and comment was a middle-aged, balding, overweight man with a Santa Claus beard (that's exactly how my friend described him).

The man proceeded to rip apart my friend's research, saying things like how data deserves respect and shouldn't be fiddled with in such a trivial manner, and how he had never heard such a pointless farce of a study. He went on at length, articulate, calm, but just tearing the talk apart. Then he sat down.

Afterwards, my friend asked around, and no one knew who the guy was. That was odd, because his particular field is relatively small and close-knit. My colleague never saw the guy again and never found out who he was.

I SOOO wanted to laugh and say it was Andy Kaufman, but I don't think my friend would get it!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Andy?

I did. Oh my God!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Andy?

I don't get it. Three days is April 3. April Fool's is April 1. I'm confused.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Andy?

I'm sorry Lulu, I was juat fooling around. I don't get it either.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Andy?

phew! then it's just a mcGeeism!