Return to Website

PetNetDesigns Message Board

Welcome to the PetNetDesigns Message Board This message Board is for Pet Professioals. Discussions can include any Pet Industry topic. We are professionals, and profesionalism is expected when using this board. Absolutely no vulgar language or slandering of others will be tolerated.

PetNetDesigns Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: starting a grooming bizz and frustrated

Hi,

Do you need a website?..maybe I can help. I can custom design a one page website for $99.00 cdn. if you are interested, this will enhance more business for you, so people can find you.

If you would like more info, you can e-mail me at leasamantha@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Sam

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

i just ventured out on my own doing pet grooming. i groom either in my home or travel to the pet owners home. My frustration is that the business is growing very very slowly. any advice for advertising inexpensivley and getting more clientel? How long does it really take for clientel to get built up where i am busy and doing good for myself?

Re: starting a grooming bizz and frustrated

Have you tried buying supplies from TrainPetDog.com Dog Supplies? I knew them from searching the net and I want to buy one. Seems like they have cheaper prices. But not sure if they are delivering to US only or all countries.