Return to Website

PetNetDesigns Message Board

Welcome to the PetNetDesigns Message Board This message Board is for Pet Professioals. Discussions can include any Pet Industry topic. We are professionals, and profesionalism is expected when using this board. Absolutely no vulgar language or slandering of others will be tolerated.

PetNetDesigns Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WANTED: Stylist Position in Tampa area.

I just wanted to thank all who have helped me so far. Now I just have to weight the pros & cons on Mobil Grooming. Mobil Grooming tried to make a go of it up here in the Pgh. area but just could not. I need more info. from groomers who work for this type of service. Thanks again!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I was born & raised in Dogs. Have been a pet stylist for 24 years - 15 Full time. Also experince in Doggy Daycare, Boarding, Showing, Welping & Manners Training. Want to relocate to Fla. & Also looking for living quarters for myself - a persian cat & one small female dog under 10 lbs. Hopefully the Tampa area. I have a good "dog friend there. The 2 Shops I have worked for I have been with for over 15 years. I am a take charge person. I am also excellent at sales and have vast knowledge in nutrition & and skin care. I have also been involved with a local Non Kill shelter (The youngest women ever to be elected to the board of directors) Any info is needed. And more info. about myself please E-mail: Slavewomen@msn,com Thanks! Stay Happy & most of all stay Healthy!!