A Place to discuss all things Maverick.
THIS PAGE IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH MARSHALL ISD IN ANY WAY

Be Kind.  Keep it clean.

My Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Maverick Stadium Wish List

Maverick Stadium has undergone a huge transformation in the last few years thanks to the commitment of the school board and the athletic staff. More is in the planning process! What would you like to see in the future for Maverick Stadium?

New State-of-the-Art two story Pressbox
Renovated Restrooms

New Stadium lighting
New turf

Video Replay Board
New Track

But what more additions would you like to see?

Stadium chairs?
Concession renovations?
Better lighting for the stands?
Sound system?

Put your wish list here!

Re: Maverick Stadium Wish List

Stadium chairs for sure. Replace the bleachers.

I think the new stadium lights look great on the field. But the stands look like they are in the dark. They need to shine some lights down into the stands.

New concessions in the west endzone like they have in Jacksonville and Whitehouse. No more concessions under the stands.

The scoreboard needs dressing up. Some bricking at the base. Maybe something decorative on top above the "Marshall Mavericks" sign.

New ticket booths and fencing at the entrances.

Permanent booster booth.

We need more brick walls for the district titles 15, 17, 18, and 19.

Re: Maverick Stadium Wish List

I thought I was the only one that thought the stadium looked dark with the new stadium lights. The field is lit up great, but it feels like the fans are in the dark. I really like the idea of stadium chairs. At least in the middle home sections. Concession updates would be nice, but the idea of having them in the endzone like someone suggested sounds even better.