General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
T IN THE PARK?

WHATS GOING ON I WAS ON THE ****IN WEBSITE 15MINS B4 THEY WENT ON SALE, WAS FINE GOT THRU TO THE PROCESSING BIT, GOT CHUCKED OUTTA THAT, GOT ASKED TO CALL CUST SERVS, ENGAGED, WENT BACK ON 2 GET 2DAY TIKS, N I ONLY ENDED UP WITH ONE, SAT TIK! WTF? WHATS GOIN ON WITH THAT?

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO T SINCE ITS DAYS OVER THE ROAD AT STRATHCLYDE, THEY SHUD HAVE A LOYALTY SCHEME OR SUMMIT, N LOOK AT THOSE ****ERS ON EBAY? WHAT IS THE POINT?

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I AM SO *******

IT SAYS THEY ARE TRYING TO RELEASE MORE BUT IT WILL NO DOUBT END UP JUST THE SAME!

CRASHED WEBSITES, JAMMED LINES, AND ***** PIKEYS RAKIN IT IN ON EBAY!

CAN SOME1 EXPLANE WHY THIS IS?

Re: T IN THE PARK?

yeh, i know, same here! only i didnt get any! not even one day tik!

and the prices on ebay are a joke! explane. please!

i got mine! guess its just you're luck really!

so lay off the organisers, they are doing there best, if anything ebay shud remove the ppl that are sellin tiks on ebay and report them to the cops for day light ****in robbery!

x

anyways, who is excited about KOL?

i got mine! although i had to fork out an extra 2oquid just coaz i cudnt get a weekender, had to get two seperae day tiks but **** it man!

yeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaw

aye, its like pure pish eh?

Ok Angry MOB, settle down dear, it's only a festival.

Ok, ok... so the ticket situation with T in the Park this year may be slightly dissapointing, but in fairness, the organiser do seem genuinely upset about the ebay situ, and seem to be trying to resolve it, as for ticketmaster etc... well what do u expect when 200,000 ppl are trying to access the same site all at once!

Don't worry though, stay tuned for more info on other festivals that may tickle ur fancy this summer, such as:

BENICASSIM,
OXEGEN,
INDIAN SUMMER,
LOLLAPALOOZA,
T IN THE PARK
IBIZA RAAAAWKS!!!!!!!!!
+MORE

laaav
Ax

YAAAAAAAS MORE T TIKS ON SALE YAAALDY YA' DANCER!

DID ANYONE ELESE GET THERES TODAY? HO YEAH! MUST BE ME THEN!!!

james are playing!

does anyone know where i can get the times???????

OFFFFFT IM DEAD NOW...

i lost two pairs of wellies!

:(