General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NIGHTS OUT???

R8T I NEED HELP, I'VE JUST CAME TO GLASGOW FOR UNI (WELL IN SEPT.) AND I WANT TO KNOW ALL THE GOOD NIGHTS OUT IN TOWN, I SEE SOME GOOD BANTER ABOUT OPTIMO N DEEF DISCO, WHICH I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO, SO WILL INVESTIGATE, BUT I NEED MORE! MORE! DAMMIT!

I HAVE A MASSIVE DRINKING PRIBLEM THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED IMMEDIATELY WITH SOME GOOD OLE' BANTER!

CHEERSX

DIXIEXXX

Re: NIGHTS OUT???

yes, thom.

this seems to be a matter of growing concern amoungst the glasweigain youth, wer is good to go, on a night out? hmmm? wer i say?

well we cud go n do a big massive report on whats **** n whats not so ****, but that wud take up tooo much time u see, and we are very busy ppl. constantly inebreaited etc...

so here is a short surmisation of sum good ole'places to visit.

death disco @ arches
optimo @ subbie
record playerz @ art skool

for ur more mainstream indi schmindie try, the abc on any give day, barfly also offers a great selection of clibnights, outstanding fav. being funhouse on a fri.

there's also...

that new place, classic grand ohhh err, i hear u say, its go gooood pa, and they like the parisian dj's (dont we all) i heasr arieals is good, also club nme at the arches is apparantly worth a go.

for a drink b4 hand, well that depends on wer abouts in town u wanna be, if ur at the bottom end (argyl/jamaca st) u'll wanna go to macsorelys, if ur down near the barras mc chuls, if ur up on suchie-me-hol st. then theres flybar (my gaawd how long has it been since u wer there???) firewater, nice n'sleazy's and weatherspoons, if u can stand the cheap music, u will find the cheap drink!

so there u are thom, i hope this has been helpfull!

love angie pangie!

here, see that utter gutter? is that a gay night?

:s

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ooooiii ooooii

paaarrriiisss baby ho'yeah i think i may come along for the ride as usual!

dx

Oh yes, and there's also an "alternative to death disco" on the 17th of march at the brunswick basement, which is a fab night, really underground vibe to it, and the mentalist's that run it hold a party afterwards at an undisclosed location that u only get the add to, once you the night has ended!

madness! ******* beauitifaaaal madness!

Ax

aww man, i am sooo at calvin harris!

9th! see u there 3pppoooouuund anaaaw!

HERE, see that alternative? i think i was at the party after it a few weeks ago, was it somewer on bath st????

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaf disco this sat yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

HERE, WHAT THE **** HAPPENED TO UFFIE ON SAT? PURE *********

Yeah uffie was ***** summit about not gettin thru customs? wtf? She better not have got paid for that!

Death Disco is goin down the sh1t3er, inner city aciid is wer its at!

Yes inner city acciiid is defo a top notch night, but ALTERNATIVE THIS SAT, IS WER U WANNA BE!

C U DOWN THE FRONT RAVE VICTIMS!

!
!
!

dunno about rave victims, but there was certainly a lot of diisco badgers on the loose

:D