General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GIGS! Glorious, GIGS!!!!!

Okay guys,

just thought i'd pop a lil' post this bleak thursday afternoon, not only to boast about having in my sweaty lil' palm to gold-dust briefs for tonights Rapture gig, but also to ask which gigs u old liggers shall be shimmying on down to.

Love the whole e thing that seems to b taking hold of u lot right now with all the post about death disco and optimo! lets get Etalking!

gig's we have cuming up seem to be:

the rapture, the kooks/karikin love, peaches, css, kasabian, the fratellis, the dykeenis, invisables, the x1, the zips, the needles, love is all, primal scream, new order, death disco (mylo), the presets (optimo) the rifles, the sunshine underground, the view, the grates, the young knievs.

and some more... maybe if i'm still alive.

if you're gonna be there give us a shout and as allways i'll se ypu down the front!

Angx

Re: GIGS! Glorious, GIGS!!!!!

well - ang, i'm gona have to say you are a walking contradiction.

you always sign off as "see ya down the front" but the fact of the matter is you're allwasy dossing around at the back, or the side, but more often than not at the bar...

anyways, i've got sum glasgow bands gigs cumin up too so i'll probs be seeing ya at them, and of course the peaches gig, death disco mwhahaha Etalking you say? i say K or c talking its the only way ta go honey!

talk soon
Dx

aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnngggg!

okay **** it, fook it all!

if im gonna do this i may as well do it right! see u at firewater!

we gonna get loaded an have a good time! mon the screeeeaaam!
dxxx

anyone up for amy winehouse? or is every other ****er going to see gossip?

shhheeeesh!

im going to go and see shy child
they are very special
they are like nice marshmallows

fuking love shy shild man!

holy ****e man, just read the wee chil thingy and ur fooking right! the bays owned the show!

x
x
x

Awch aye the wee chill was mayhem! the bays wer the band on in the subclub rm?
brill!

does anyone know if kol have sold out?
x