Return to Website

Hart High 66 Reunion Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Hart High 66 Reunion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sheri Struck

This message is regarding Sheri Struck, class of 65, from Claralyn. Mike Kill called me this afternoon after Frank had called him. They removed the infected lung on Wednesday. They removed the ventilator and did a tracheotomy, and she now has a feeding tube directly into her stomach, she is still sedated. Frank said the Dr was only going to remove part of the lung but when he got in there he needed to remove the whole one, but seemed hopeful now, I guess because her blood count is down, and of course that is a good sign that the infection is under control. I am trying to remember everything the way Mike Kill told me because I don't want any rumors going around, her condition is bad enough, so I want to be very careful how I pass on the information. Mike didn't say this but my niece did when I talked to her a week ago, she said "Sheri has a very long road to recovery ahead of her.", so our prayers will continue for Sheri, Frank as well.

So that's all I know for sure, please pass it on!

Re: Sheri Struck

Ken and I will pray for Sheri's fast recovery. She and Frank have been dear friends for years. We will add her, Frank and the boys to our pray list this Sunday at Faith Community Church.
The Barnett's