Return to Website

Hart High 66 Reunion Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Hart High 66 Reunion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just a short note

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to tell all of you how wonderful it has been being on the Reunion commette, Thoes of you who were at the reunion know how great it was, we all renewed old friendships and made many lasting friendships. We plan to keep meeting and plan new
events and would welcome anyone who would like to help and scialize with us, let me tell you we have lots of laughs and fun.
It was so good to see so many of you at the reunion, Zoe it was so good seeing you again, brought back many memories, and Ellen you are just as nice and sweet as you always were,
Dianne I hope you have your new knees soon, I feel so great since I have my new knees, we are to YOUNG to slow down with bad knees, Your so frisky you'll be dancing like Joes wife , She is great, wish I could dance like her...
Tom we really injoyed your pictures on Friday night, You sure can use that camera.And Andy it was so good to see you again, your such a sweet person, the years have been so good to you. There was so many friends to see and not enough time to visit with all of you.
Gary Faucett, youlook great, we enjoyed sitting with you, Your wife is such fun, and sweet..
Terry and Jim was good to see you too, wish we could have talked more.
There were so many that could'nt make it, I sure hope you can make our next event.
I still live in Newhall, have 2 sons who live here too, In fact they went to the same kindergarden class as a lot of us did, and graduated from hart,
My oldest son has 3 restraunts and doing great, Has two childern, the joy of our life, being a grand ma is great, my other son lives here to and not married, does very well. He is a ppro bycycle rider and goes all over the U.S. He is very good, won the stste championship a month ago,
God has been very good to me and I give him all the praise and thanks for all the recent changes in my life. I am so blessed.
I guess I have went on long enough, so I will sign off for now, but would love to hear from allof you,
Hope I can get this out, as the computer is still new to me. Your friend and classmate. Karen Pauley Roberts
A special thanks to allof my fellow commette members, for all the fun and memories...