Return to Website

Buckeye Bluegrass & Michigan Bluegrass Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. This forum is for the promotion of Bluegrass Music in the states of Ohio and Michigan. If you have a question about a festival or a group, are looking for a special guitar, or just want to chat about the great show or jam you went to last night, here is the place. Let's all keep it clean and play nice, y'all here? For Michigan Bluegrass visitors... you'll have to use your back browser button to get back to the Michigan Bluegrass site! I'm sorry! Until we have seperate forums, we'll have to deal with this. We felt that one forum would be best and a little cheaper on our pocketbooks, since is all by donation and little bit of advertising! Hope you all understand!

Buckeye Bluegrass & Michigan Bluegrass Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer Request for Mike Mukavetz's Daughter-in-law

Mike:

I was mediating in prayer and looking through my bible. This is what occured to me, a message-Mk 2:7, which is,On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need doctors, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

Mike, if your daughter-in-law, Kathleen, is a true believer then there is a way. She must contact the Elders of her Church and request them to come as she wants to be anointed with oil. This process is common in the bible- Isa 1:6;Mk 6:13;Lk 10:34;Jas 5:14 and Rev 3:18. I would also have her, on a daily basis, repeat the Lords Prayer as much as she can; 1 Thessalonians 5:16: " Be joyful always; praying continually;give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

And for you dear friend:

" Father God, how great you are. What wonders abound in your Kingdom. What a blessing it is to be loved by You. And what a wonderous comforter you are. When I am weary you are there to give me the strength and energy to rise above. There is nothing that can not be done with you, Father. I believe in my heart that you are in control of these circumstances and that your perfect will shall prevail. I give thanks to all things unto you. In Jesus precious and Holy name...AMEN!"

Always one of my favorites- Psalms 23; please read.

God bless you and your family

Kirk

Re: Prayer Request for Mike Mukavetz's Daughter-in-law

Thanks so much Kirk, I'm sure the prayers will help!

Just wanted to thank Kirk and everyone for prayers sent. They worked! Kathleen's feeling better and was able to come home yesterday. She's still got a way to go but she seems to be on the mend. Thanks again for your thoughts. Mike

Mike:

That is great news Mike! I will continue to pray for her and the baby. All the glory goes to God!

God Bless you and your family

Kirk A Ritchie