Return to Website

Buckeye Bluegrass & Michigan Bluegrass Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. This forum is for the promotion of Bluegrass Music in the states of Ohio and Michigan. If you have a question about a festival or a group, are looking for a special guitar, or just want to chat about the great show or jam you went to last night, here is the place. Let's all keep it clean and play nice, y'all here? For Michigan Bluegrass visitors... you'll have to use your back browser button to get back to the Michigan Bluegrass site! I'm sorry! Until we have seperate forums, we'll have to deal with this. We felt that one forum would be best and a little cheaper on our pocketbooks, since is all by donation and little bit of advertising! Hope you all understand!

Buckeye Bluegrass & Michigan Bluegrass Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PRAYER REQUESTS HERE

Hello:

As an option, if anyone has a prayer request and does not want to post it here then you may email at Feedingeagles@aol.com. Your requests are most welcome and will be answered, by me, the same day and by God in His time!

I look foreword to paying with and for you!

Sherri has set up a link on the Buckeye Bluegrass Home page called Bluegrass Chapel. So please visit this link and if there is anything I may do then please let me kknow. We are all family here!

God Bless

Kirk

Please help Kirk run the newest area of the Tri-State sites... if you have news that you would like to share to the fan and music community at whole, please send a note to Kirk@BuckeyeBluegrass.com and he'll see to it that it is listed up on the page.

Deaths, illness, needs we can help with, prayer requests, joyful blessings such as births and marraiges (even a few divorces, as they may be bittersweet blessings! (gg) If you need to get information out to the community, this is a great way to do so!

Thanks! Sherri

Kirk I had an accident at work and hurt my shoulder, not sure if I will need any surgery yet. Would you put me on the prayer list?
Thanks Brad "PorkChop" Nelson

Kirk--could you please send out some prayers for my daughter-in law Kathleen? She's 6 weeks pregnant with our second grandchild and is currently hospitalized in Columbus with viral meningitis. She's doing pretty well and the baby seems fine so far, but we're not sure how long she'll be laid up and it's been tough for us 'cause we're 2-1/2 hours away. Any thoughts and prayers would be appreciated. Mike---

Muk:

It will be my pleasure to prepare a prayer as requested. Check back tonight!

God Bless

Kirk

Hello;

Just a reminder that I am still available for any prayer request or other spiritual concerns you may have. Also, my email address is now kirkritchie@hotmail.com

God Bless

Kirk