Return to Website

Angel of Blood's message board

Welcome to my forum page. Post whatever you like. Anything goes.

Angel of Blood's message board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
good for you

hi would just like to coment on how good this site you have a lot of inteligence and when i have time will have a more carefull read of the rest of your literuture ps sorry about the spelling
†ζŏšŧˆšŏų憙 xx and hugs look forwrd to reding soon take care

Re: good for you

Holy S H I T Batman! Some wrote in my message forum!!!!
Nice to meet you.

hi its just good to see a good site that some body cares about and has put thought and work into will be back in and will post more take and hugs ps im not batman i aint that good looking take speak soon xxxxxxxx and hugs hope your nipers are cool as well

hi me again you need to promote this site more got wicked material and a shame for it not to be used as much as it should also if not be anoying went to the doctors today and got a referal for a psch and some medication there a posibility i may be bpd any advice on what i can say about the thought of me being bpd or just go and be honest any help here would be good are others rooms i could ask but know you have a lot of experience in this field and intelgence so any help would be good take care and will be visiting quite a bit more right mission trying to get round all the stuff lol any ways take care

It's been a while. sorry that I have not been able to get back to you on your last post. Been very busy. Talk with you laterz, Angel