KACF Forum 2011

Kids@Crownflats Forum

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEWSLETTER August 2008

Hi kids, here is an update of what is happening:

Picnic in the Park aka Picnic in the Rain
Despite the awful weather in the morning and clinging to the promise of sunshine in the afternoon 21 optimists and two dogs braved to elements to meet up at the Picnic in the Park. Ok so at one point we all got wet (we have pictures to prove it) but then the sun came out and we were rewarded with a beautiful afternoon/evening in Regents Park. The 21 did include two grandchildren but that made it even more delightful.

Kids came from as far away as Worthing, Folkestone, Norfolk, Surrey and Essex. It was good to see everyone thank you for your support.

New Page on the Site
Reunion 5 Page is the soggy Picnic Pics. Pics can’t capture the fun of the event and at best they just record who was there, though I would say we didn’t get pics of everyone but it will give to a taste of what the day was like. Just go to the Site then Kids Photo Album then Reunions and onto Reunion Page 5.

Voluntary Donation Window is now open
It’s that time again, DON’T PANICK you have until the end of October to renew your Membership and get the new Forum Password which will be in operation from November 1st. We already have our first 2009 Member and I have asked her to come up with a Password for next year, at least it will stop you asking me the meaning of the current Password.

How to make a Voluntary Donation? Easy Peasy just go on the Site (www.crownflats.co.uk) click on the Membership link on the Home Page scroll to the bottom and click on the Become a Member link and there you will find all you need to know.

The deal is the same as in the past we have a target of £400 to keep the Site Alive. If we don’t make it and I have to shut the Site down then we will refund all those who sent in a Donation so you have nothing to loose. Remember it can be as little or as large a Donation as you want, no one will know what you have sent in so it’s up to you.

Thanks for supporting our Site
Joe Bloggs
alive and kicking at
www.crownflats.co.uk