THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Today........

Boys

I must apologise for the performance today, dropping a ball like that it totally shit, and there is no fucking excuse.

Just thought I'd mention it as a fucked off pretty sharp as I was so pissed off.

Cheers

Jacko

Re: Today........

And then Vito Mannone did it as well to make my day!

Head up Jacko. The concensus in the pub was that you played well apart from that mistake.

For what its worth you kept us in the game with those 2 saves up till 70 minutes so forget it.

Lol - please please say you have the moment the 'big scary' dog scared the living daylights out of their right mid on camera? Thats worth the £20 DVD alone...

Jim
Lol - please please say you have the moment the 'big scary' dog scared the living daylights out of their right mid on camera? Thats worth the £20 DVD alone...
Well I saw it through the viewfinder, but whether the actual tape has recorded it properly is another matter.
The team photo bit came out alright, but it looks as if the camera might have been playing silly buggers thereafter.

I filmed in HDV today. Normally I use SD (Standard definition). The HDV tapes are playing back alright in the camera but my laptop is not capturing the footage properly for some reason.

I must be honest with you Mr Secretary - I haven't got a clue what you're going on about but you sound confident so i agree with you, stick with HDV tapes (???)

Jacko
Boys

I must apologise for the performance today, dropping a ball like that it totally shit, and there is no fucking excuse.

Just thought I'd mention it as a fucked off pretty sharp as I was so pissed off.

Cheers

Jacko

And so you should apologise! Anything that detracts from the fact that I gave away the free kick in the first place is alright by me!