THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM

THE EDMONTON ROVERS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fixtures Just Received

Sunday 29th March...NO MATCH (When we only have one player missing...Terry Moore)

Wednesday 1st April (6.15.p.m. Kick-Off)...HOME to EAST HERTS.
The League have asked us to see if Enfield Council will let us use Hazelwood for a midweek match, bearing in mind we have the keys. (They are not allowing midweek matches at Enfield Playing Fields because they can't afford to pay the groundsmen overtime to open up the changing rooms !)
I have e-mailed the Council to find out, but I will be amazed if they let us.
In the meantime, can players let us know if they are going to be available for this game or not ?
If they work in the City, I suggest a train from Moorgate/Finsbury Park to Palmers Green, then it's a 15-minute walk to Hazelwood from there.

Sunday 5th April...Away to Enfield Royals...at HAZELWOOD ! (Because too many other games are going on at Enfield Playing Fields).
This presumably means they bring their own nets & corner flags and put them up, but obviously we have the keys and will open up and lock the changing rooms as normal. Who sweeps up afterwards though ?!!!

STILL TO BE ARRANGED
Cheshunt (Sunday) (Home & Away)
Northmet (Riverside) (Home)

Re: Fixtures Just Received

Wednesday 1st April is England v Ukraine presumably 8 pm kick off so we can watch it in On Broadway.

Who are Scotland playing?

I have a meeting at work in the afternoon but should be able to get there by 6 pm.

Available - couldn't really care less about the England game.

as mentioned to Lol earlier - i'm sure if we're short i can get luke & / or Aaron

Scotland are playing Iceland but I'm not going up for it as its a midweek game and cant see us qualifying (again!). will watch on the box

It's the G8 summit that day in london so Lloyds are moving us up north to avoid any flash points.

I had tickets for the England match (x3) anyone want them face value 40 squid each? Can't make cause I am in peterbough.
Obviously not anyone in the squad!!

I will not know until the 1st April on this one. A) traffic for me will be tough. B) i am penciled in for a meeting in Guildford to which i don't know what time it will finish.

Fixtures Just Received

Available at present

just had a thought actually....am going to channel islands for 2 days on the thurs and fri on biz so might be a doubt for the weds. will have to let you know nearer the time

Just wanted to add that we should clean up the place. Don't wanna ruin the arrangement now do we.

available

Should be fine.

Text deleted

Cannot see a problem. Available.