RAF Marine/craft Forums.

A board for ex-Marine/craft people to,leave messages,resumes,start and add to forums,find old mates and generally communicate.

RAF Marine/craft Forums.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
where's Oddball!!!

Has anyone seen or heard from Oddball or Nige Thornton or Billie Budd of late? If so drop me line please. Cheers.

Re: where's Oddball!!!

Hi there Lee, I just sent you an Email just now but the Daemon returned it to me, so where and what is your E mail address, Oddball is MBC4003@aol.com I'm sure he would be pleased to hear from you. Do you know where Pam is?? If so please pass on my regards to her and Trevor, give her a cuddle for me!

All the best Robbie Cozens, ROBBIECOZENS355@aol.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Has anyone seen or heard from Oddball or Nige Thornton or Billie Budd of late? If so drop me line please. Cheers.

Re: where's Oddball!!!

The revolving head is a way of saying to you LEE where are you looking, I have sent you an Email direct but it keeps coming back to me via the daemon! so if you have changed your Email address please contact me on ROBBIECOZENS355@aol.com Oddball is on the road driving a Sch.....you know who Lorry, posibly some where near you! He travels all over the country, you can contact him on Email

MBC4003@aol.com mob,07779333542 so get ringing or Texting or Emailing him, He lives in Selby yorkshire, I also stay in touch with severel others , Billy Budd last heard of some where in Hampshire Thought I had his address ,sorry can't find it but if I do I'll leave it on this site for you O.K. hope you and yours are all well , please pass on my regards to any of the ladds and lasses you might see, Skene, Irene and Sarah came to se me this weekend. All the best, GET IN TOUCH LEE

Robbie

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to: