Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
B. J. Collins 1958 -2002

The moving story in the archives, meant for the Collins family circle, written by Stephen Smythe, is a wonderful tribute.
Through this site, I grieved with the family then, as I do now.But I know that this nice person, like his nice dad, made a lot of people love him.

Re: B. J. Collins 1958 -2002

And on that note, I leave you all. Though starting with a pen name, I soon let everyone know me and my unremarkable life story. My email address is here for all to see. See yis later.

Joe

Hi Joe, That sounds like you are leaving the Forum for good or am I mistaken?? I hope I am. Enlighten us. Mauri

Dabbler, don't you dare leave the Forum. You would be too big a loss and I for one would miss your postings. You always have something interesting to say so you cannot abandon us just like that.