Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boring day

Monday and I find it a very boring day. Thought I'd go up to the library for a good book, BUT, being a Bank Holiday, it was closed, I haven't been i the "reading mood" for a while but am back again. Took the dogs , asked hubby and I if we would take her to Belfast to have another ear piercing. She had it booked so down we went. Hard to find a parking space, but hubby, being a good driver, found one right outside the shop. Anyway, I had to fill out all the forms and eventally she got her ear pierced and was most grateful for us taking her. While I was waiting and looking at all the models with belly button piercing, etc. thought to myself "I could get that done". Then, looking down at my nether regions, I thought "Maybe not".

Home we came and I began to cook liver and onions, spaghetti bolognese and the family decided to have oven chips with chops and egg. Oh well, I'll go straight to heaven. hope my mood is better tomorrow.

Re: Boring day

Think I left something ot there. My granddaugher asked us to take her to Belfast to have her ear pierced (again). That's the bit I have left out.

Re: Re: Boring day

That's good to know Ann. I'm glad it wasn't the dog's ear. LOL
Thelma