Lisburn Exiles Forum

(Site is no longer operational pending a major long overdue overhaul of the entire website. Thank you for your patience. Site should still be visible and searchable for old posts.)

The Lisburn Exiles Forum is dedicated to the memory of James Goddard Collins (The Boss) who single-handedly built LISBURN.COM (with a lot of help from many contributors) from 1996 to 29th November 2012. This website was his passion and helping people with a common interest in the City of Lisburn around the world is his lasting legacy.

Lisburn Exiles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Worth trying

Hi all
Just had to share this with you all, new hope for us seniors

California vintners in the Napa Valley area, which primarily produce Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir and Pinot Grigio wines, have developed a new hybrid grape that acts as an anti-diuretic.

It is expected to reduce the number of trips older people have to make to the bathroom during the night.

The new wine will be marketed as...

PINO MORE

I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE...
Donald

Re: Worth trying

Donald, you're a cod. I really believed there was such a wine until I came to the end.

As Billy Connolly says, "When you get old, pee as often and wherever you can". BUT, be very careful when it comes to a fart.

VERY TRUE.

Re: Worth trying

Donald, That was a good one. As a foreign friend said to me after telling me a secret & I asked him where he heard it "I heard it in the vineyard" he whispered.
Hen.