RAF Marine/craft Forums.

A board for ex-Marine/craft people to,leave messages,resumes,start and add to forums,find old mates and generally communicate.

RAF Marine/craft Forums.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trevor Haycock

I picked the following off the servicepals.com website
from Trevors' brother Derek Haycock.

to all service pals, my brother, trevor haycock, tmp88, has been into hospital, they found a tumour on his brain,they operated 12 days ago, they removed most of the tumour, but found that it was an aggressive tumour, he has now got to go to newcross hospital for radio therapy starting on wednesday 30/11/05, i have been to see him, and he is coping well under the circumstances, bless him, he has asked me to let you all know as he is most concerned that the Alrewas visit goes ahead, he asked me also to mention colin davies, he wishes you all the best, and to let him know, through me, when and if the event is going ahead, thanks for taking time to read this, my brother is one of the nicest persons you could wish to meet, i love my brother so much, it hurts like hell to see him like this, but as i say, he is coping well, once again, godbless you all my service pals.

If anybody wants to send any messages to Trevor via his brother, cannot use his computer at the moment,
you can do it via me

Regards Colin

Re: Trevor Haycock

Re Trevor, some of you may know but nothing posted on this site. Trevor passed away a few months ago.
Cut and paste the line below for the site entry by Mike Coster (MCU)

http://110499.aceboard.net/110499-524-4083-0-Trevor-Haycock.htm