Annieth's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Annieth's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Earn Money without any Investment

INVEST 100RUPEES ONLY AND EARN ONE AND A HALF LAKH IN 2 MONTHS WORKING 15 HOURS PER MONTH I.E. HALF AN HOUR PER DAY. FULL TRAINING PROVIDED AND INCOME GUARANTEED (FOR EVERY TWO MONTHS YOU WORK).

This exclusive offer is for Especially meant for house wives and students as well as meant for all. Please read this mail completely patiently and don’t come to a conclusion before that. This is available only for people staying in INDIA.

Dear Friend,
A few weeks back, I was browsing through newsgroup; I came across an article similar to this that said, you could make Lakhs of Rupees within weeks with only an initial investment of Rs.100! It said that by paying the amount I will get the details of many online companies providing data entry projects and other type of online works. And also the company provides an opportunity to earn through by itself also. I previously tried to make a search by my self but it took 6 to 7 hours i.e. a cost of 160 rupees but did not get full length information. So I thought of sending the amount and receive the information as I am getting it effortlessly and I can start working online. Also I thought if this is a scam what I am going to loose is 100 rupees which is not at all a big amount know-a-days. The article said that you send Rs.20 to the Main Database Address stated below and to each of the other 4 sub addresses stated in the article. You then delete #1 name and address and move the other four addresses up, that is 4 becomes 3, 3 becomes 2, 2 becomes 1. Now #4 will be blank. Place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #4, and post the article in at least 300 newsgroups. (There are about a million) No doubt, that was it. So after thinking it over, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose Rs.100, right? I thought it is equal to the amount what I am spending for filling fuel in my vehicle or spending at a restaurant. Then I invested the merely Rs.100. I got the details; the Company provides an opportunity to earn in two ways. It sends us the details of the companies providing online jobs and then allows us to work for it also. By changing the names as I said above we will be getting MO by passing on this information to many others who are in need of such information but not being able to get it, by news groups or many similar means. Then I started working for two of the companies which it sent me and then started working for this firm also.
Well GUESS WHAT HAPPENED! Within 7 days, I started getting money order. I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about Rs.500 which is 5 times the money I invested. By the end second week I had made a total over Rs.8, 000. In the third week I had over Rs.72, 000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over 2, 12,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth Rs.100 .I spent more than that on the lottery, but I never got anything back. So you too want to join if so,Here is what to do
STEP 1:
Money Order Rs 20 each to below five members including main database don't forget to write down your email address in the money order form.

MAIN DATABASE ADDRESS(Don't Change or Delete it)
* Mr. Srikant Sekhar Sahoo,
Co-B.C.Bisoi
At-British Radio Lane,
Samanta Sahi, New Colony.
Cuttack,Orissa.

SUB ADDRESSES
#1) Abraham Jacob
NRA-9,"Bethel", Navarangam Lane
Medical College P.O
Trivandrum
Kerala- 695011

#2) G.Madhava Krishna
21-11-51/A, Lecturers' colony,
Madhuranagar,
Vijayawada - 520011.
Andhra Pradesh.

#3) Dolevardhan Majhi
Flat No. 307,
Basundhara Apartment,
Rasulgarh Square, Bhubaneswar,
Orissa,
Pin-751010.

#4) K.B.Prabu
92,Narayana Guru Road,
Saibaba Colony,
Coimbatore
PIN:-641011

STEP 2:
Now go to Sub Addresses and take the #1 name off (delete) the list that you see above, move the other names up (4 becomes 3, 3 becomes 2, 2 becomes 1) and add YOUR Name as number 4 on the list. Try to remember that you don't change the Main Database Address.
(* for example You are deleting Abraham Jacob, Then comes to G.Madhava Krishna 1, Dolevardhan Majhi
becomes 2,K.B.Prabu becomes 3 and insert your name in the place of #4 *)
STEP 3:
Send an E-mail to->earnfromindia@yahoo.co.in, with the subject "Include Me in Main Database" and with the Description "I have sent to you and to the other 4 up-line members a sum of Rupees 20 each by Money Order." In the mail also write down the member name with MO No to whom you have send money. Also write down the date of sending MO. This will enhance the communication skill and increase the speed of transaction. Send this mail only after you have sent postal money order with money to the main member and to the other 4 up-line members. Remember to mention the name and address of the 4 up liner to whom you have send money.MENTION YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN EVERY MO YOU SEND IT'S MOST IMPORTANT